Click on the following for an instant quote using our secure online calculator:
Instruct Us Following a Quote
If you wish to instruct us please do so in the following way:
1. Use the “instruct us” link on receiving your online quote.
2. Telephone: 0800 107 1207.
All clients need to be aware that you must only use the bank account that we will give you at the outset for sending money to us. Please at all times check our bank details carefully because false details can be sent by fraudsters.
You also need to be aware that there are cases where sellers are being impersonated by criminals. If you have any concerns about this when buying a property, please contact us immediately.
We disclose the compulsory searches that you need immediately, others may not.
No extra charge for dealing with your mortgage lender
No extra charge for complex matters or unregistered titles.
No extra charge for dealing with SDLT (Stamp Duty) on completion
No extra charge for quick completions
Please look at other firms quotes carefully. If you send them to us we shall tell you if there are any hidden charges and what to look out for.
We do not pay referral fees to estate agents which keeps our costs down. Beware estate agent referrals because they will receive referral fees.
SDLT on Staircasing
If you think that SDLT might be an issue on Staircasing please ring for advice on 01159247028 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want a quote for another transaction please telephone us on freephone 0800 1071 207 or 0115 9247 028 or email us at GDevlin@campions.co.uk
- None of the above quotes apply to commercial matters.
- The above quotes do not include any work in connection with divorce disputes where there are proceedings between parties.
- In respect of 2nd homes/Buy to Let properties, 3% SDLT may be payable. Please contact us on SCampion@campions.co.uk with any enquiries.
- We do not act, except in exceptional circumstances/at our own discretion for any property with a consideration of £700,000 and over.
If you would like to come in we have free car parking at the back of the office.
Unfortunately (although in rare instances) individuals have sold/attempted to sell properties they do not own. This is a nationwide problem though we have not had any instances. However, we must make it clear we do have very strong checks on identity of individuals for whom we act for on Sales.
If you are a buyer and have any concerns about the identity of an individual, we would ask you to contact us immediately.