As Solicitors and Family Mediators Nottingham & Derby who specialise in child law issues, we know how much the welfare of your children matters to you. We are committed to providing advice and information to help you resolve issues in a discreet, sympathetic and honest way. If your marriage or relationship has broken down we can help to make arrangements about the children in an amicable way.
If it is necessary you may need to apply to the Court. We can assist you to apply to the Court for them to reach a decision as to:
- Who has contact with children
- Who the child should live with (Residence)
- Who has the right to make important decisions about the children (Parental Responsibility)
- Whether maintenance should be paid for the children and for how long
- If you are concerned about a child being removed from your care then we can apply to the Court for an Order preventing them from doing that without having permission from the Court
As members of Resolution our family law solicitors are committed to adopting a conciliatory approach to family law that best benefits the client and children of the family.
We have developed this site to provide information on a range of situations and hope that you find the information provided useful. If you would like to instruct us to assist you with children issues or have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
If matters are not agreed then mediation may be able to assist.
We offer a range of other family legal services including: