If you have any further questions, please give our experienced team a call on (0115) 9247023 who will be more than happy to help.
(contact orders, Residence Orders, Parental Responsibility Orders etc)
Please note that this is a guide only and each case is different.
|After the Applicant (the person who wants to make the Order) files the Order with the court the Court will order a Initial Hearing.
At the initial hearing the Court may decide the following:
- They may make an Interim Order which is an order that lasts for a short period of time
- They may grant the Order that has been applied for;
- They may appoint CAFCASS to prepare a report on the situation;
- They may decide the case should be transferred to another court
- They may give other directions about how the case is to proceed, i.e. that there should be a further hearing.