We are an ambitious and expanding firm who requires the following:
As a highly regarded solicitors practice our ethos is to offer an excellent legal service to our clients at an affordable price.
Having expanded our Nottingham office we have recently opened a new office in Pride Park, Derby and are looking to recruit in a variety of areas and roles.
If you would like to work for a successful and expanding law firm with a friendly and relaxed attitude please forward your cv and covering letter to Esther Booth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Derby Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer to join our busy conveyancing team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least three years PQE with experience in all areas of conveyancing including new build and leasehold title.
- Have the ability to lead and grow the department.
- Be highly organised and be able to prioritise their workload effectively.
- Have good verbal and written organisation skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have a flexible approach to duties.
We also have a vacancy for a family accredited Mediator in both legal aid and private family mediation. This will be a combination of children and finance.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in family fee earning including legal work such as divorce, finance and children.
We will consider part-time or full-time for this position.