We are an ambitious and expanding firm who requires the following:
We are currently looking for an experienced accounts assistant to join our busy finance team.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within a legal finance environment including legal aid costing, private client billing as well as conveyancing completions.
Good communication skills and attention to detail are extremely important.
We offer a competitive salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and ongoing progression.
This position could be either part time or full time depending on the right candidate.
Applications by email please to EBooth@campions.co.uk
Family Law Paralegal/Assistant:
We are looking to recruit a family law paralegal /assistant to join our busy family team at our Nottingham city centre office.
The ideal candidate will: –
– Attending clients in person and over the telephone for taking the instructions.
– Must be highly organized. Also, must be adaptable to a high-paced work environment.
-have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-be able to work well as part of a team
-be able to work well under pressure
-have good verbal and written organisation skills
-have basic IT and keyboard skills
-be available for an immediate start
Job Type: Full-time,
The role will also involve maternity cover up to one 1 year as a mediation co-ordinator/administrator in the Family Department. This requires excellent communication skills with the general public and good organisational skills.
Previous legal experience useful but not essential.
- Progressing cases in the absence of Fee Earner
- Drafting, originating, compiling and chasing essential case documentation
- Ensuring that case files are managed in accordance with the requirements of the Office Manual and Lexcel
- Initial telephone calls/ emails with clients
- Handling incoming telephone calls from new enquiries
- Handling telephone calls from existing clients requiring advice and updates on their cases
- Assisting with photocopying and preparation of documents, court documents and trial bundles
- Such other matters as may be required to assist with the team
Conveyancing Legal Assistant:
We have a position for a full-time legal assistant in our busy and friendly office, central Nottingham near Victoria Centre. No Experience required, good position for recent Law Graduates with or without an LPC. Apply to Esther Booth on EBooth@campions.co.uk
Commentary in any aspect of Family, Child Care and Divorce Law
Legal aspects of Brexit – commentary on law and implications from a neutral point of view
Building, leisure and transport development in the East Midlands and/or London
Any bloggers on legal aspects should have legal knowledge.
If you are interested please contact Mr Stephen Campion on SCampion@campions.co.uk