We are an ambitious and expanding firm who requires the following:
As a highly regarded solicitors practice our ethos is to offer an excellent legal service to our clients at an affordable price.
Having expanded our Nottingham office we have recently opened a new office in Pride Park, Derby and are looking to recruit in a variety of areas and roles.
If you would like to work for a successful and expanding law firm with a friendly and relaxed attitude please forward your cv and covering letter to Esther Booth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nottingham Accounts Assistant
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Legal Cashier to join our busy accounts department.
Your key objective is to assist the Senior Legal Cashier on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the department.
• Accurately posting bills, disbursements and data entries on the case management system.
• Handling electronic payments on a daily basis for client account.
• Posting debit card payments and allocating client account monies.
• Assisting with month end balancing and management reports.
• Private client billing and debt recovery.
All candidates should possess english and maths GCSE grade C/level 4 or above.
Attention to detail is vital. The successful candidate must be methodical and accurate particularly with regard to number work.
Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and previous experience working in a solicitor’s accounts department would be an advantage although not essential as training will be provided.
This is a full-time position although part-time will be considered.
Start date: Immediate.
Salary: To be discussed.
Please send your cv and covering letter to Esther Booth, Campions Solicitors and Estate Agents Limited, 45-49 Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG1 3FH.
Derby Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer to join our busy conveyancing team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least three years PQE with experience in all areas of conveyancing including new build and leasehold title.
- Have the ability to lead and grow the department.
- Be highly organised and be able to prioritise their workload effectively.
- Have good verbal and written organisation skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have a flexible approach to duties.
We also have a vacancy for a family accredited Mediator in both legal aid and private family mediation. This will be a combination of children and finance.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in family fee earning including legal work such as divorce, finance and children.
We will consider part-time or full-time for this position.